Saturday 22 September 2007

How Do!

Now then, welcome to my blog. Let me fill you in; I work in an office, I'm bored out of my tiny mind, so I start to think.
A couple of weeks ago I had a meeting that made up my mind - this is not me, I can't be like these people! One guy went on for an hour and a half about the importance of a spreadsheet, and then he had to have a say. He is the saddest man and biggest geek on the planet - this guy has more pouches on his belt than Batman. A mobile phone pouch, a blackberry, a swiss army knife(!), a multi tool, his keys and then he has his plastic pocket protector for his pens! This is the guy that always has an agenda point in a meeting and always has to speak when it's someone else's - he even has the typical geek speech impediment - think Carol Thatcher, "wichety-grwub" - He stood to give us our Health and Safety update - I could've put money on him being the bloody H&S official - if I have to sit listening to him explain how correctly pick up a box for half an hour....
And so began, my blog, I've always written things, jokes, skits, sketches, at the moment I'm writing a sit-com, but I've never done anything with them - until now... I'm going to cram everything into these pages, from the profound to the downright bizarre - from Scientology to I wonder if Chuck Norris' power is in his beard?.

Welcome my friends, to the Diary of a Serial Joker....

No comments: