Tuesday 25 September 2007

Boss's Driving

My ex-boss was one of those guys who was academically brilliant, had more qualifications than I'd know what do with, but no common sense. He could probably tell you how plug worked, but ask him to wire one and he's buggered, know what I mean?
"Ken" was parked in the work car park, really small and he had a 7 seater people carrier. He got so close that when he came out he scraped the whole side of his car on the bumper of the jeep next to him, realising this he stopped. As he did this the panels that he'd pushed in popped out, now locking his wheel arch to the corner of the jeeps bumper! So he called a mate of mine (his favourite) to go help him, who rightly advises him to contact reception, and have them tell the guy whose jeep it is to come out. " No! We'll call the AA! They have a crane, and they can lift my car out of the car park, over the wall and on to the street!"
I spoke to the guy afterwards whose jeep it was and asked him what the message was that he got, he laughed and said "Could you come out to the car park, you're blocking Ken in!!"

The best was when his "favourite" disappeared for half a day, so naturally we all assumed he'd been given the day off - turns out he was round at Ken's house putting up an Ikea table and chair set that Ken couldn't work out!

He was driving once and his windscreen steamed up, he said;
"shall I put on my fog lights?!"
"I'd wipe your window personally..look"
"Oh God!"

No comments: