Monday 13 July 2009

Star Wars Deleted Scene - How Luke really found out...

Int: Corridor.
(OBI WAN WALKS TOWARDS LUKES ROOM AND OPENS THE DOOR…)

Obi Wan:
Luke, I...

(LUKE IS HUNCHED OVER HIS BUNK & SCRABBLES ABOUT QUICKLY)

Luke:
Dammit Ben, can't you knock or call or use the force or something ?!

Obi Wan:
I'm sorry, were you...busy?

Luke:
I was...yes I was...studying something...really hard.

Obi Wan:
What's that you've got there Luke? Is that a picture?

Luke:
No!(BEAT) Yeh...

Obi Wan:
Is that a picture of, of Leia?

Luke:
Might be...

Obi Wan:
In the gold bikini?

Luke:
Might be...

Obi Wan:
(SIGHS) oh dear, I think we need to have a chat abo...

Luke:
Look I know what you're going to say, and it's perfectly natural for someone my age and my eyesight's fine I could still hit a wamp rat from my T-16...

Obi Wan:
Not about that! About Leia she's...

Luke:
Sexy eh? She's really fiery and strong, a bit dominant isn't she? I imagine her being domineering sometimes, you know with big boots and a light whip and stuff, she's got cracking jebs too, especially in that bikini, one time I pictured her in the shower with my light sabre hilt and she's....

Obi Wan:
Your sister...

Luke:
Shit...

END

No comments: